Thread: [Solved] Hitomi.la
View Single Post
Old 24.10.2020, 19:15
DSL Light User

Sorry I was'nt available these days and didn't had time to look more into their codes etc.

When I posted the first post, links that had the new AVIF Source (in html) didn't worked.

Tried today, The comics are now downloaded (with or without the new AVIF extension) in WebP.

not really a problem for me as I installed the webP codec but might cause problem for others (I don't know if WebP can be opened without the webp codec and without using a browser)

Edit :
Seems like old links without webp or avif doesn't work
example : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Jdownloader try to download the jpg/png and fail with "File not found" message
maybe the referrer error damo talked about.

little question, is there a way to see the exact download url jdownloader detect ?
When I try to right click on an image > open in browser (or show download URL) it returns the comic URL not the image URL.

Edit2 : I updated my js tampermonkey script to download hitomi images.
It works with all links I tested (without webp AND avif, with webp AND without avif, with both webp AND avif) and it download in png

I still don't know a thing about JAVA so I can't translate this to JAVA, but here is a link for my script **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**.

I use an img tag to download the image but I guess JAVA have many tools to do better than that.
The img tag crossOrigin="Anonymous" parameter is mandatory to download.

Hope this can help.

Last edited by Etshy; 24.10.2020 at 21:07.