Thread: [Solved] Cloud.mail.ru kind works
View Single Post
Old 19.12.2017, 06:08
English Supporter

Via PM:

Example link for post #1: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

My latest message:
Although the pictures are big but the text inside is too small, I can't read it, but there are many packages, not only one, and how do I see the movement?
If our conversations are in the thread, it would be easier to check, I think I have asked you which file in which folder should be in which package.

Your latest message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorade
Ok.... let's go step by step... i think we are having a little misunderstanding here...

please, follow this link - **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

you will see 3 items, 2 folders and 1 HTML file.... right? Ok... now enter on Courses folder and open any folder. Now, you will see another 3 items, 1 HTML file and 2 folders, graphics and video.... right?? So, this is the same for every and each folder on this link.... you will always see 1 HTML file and 2 folders inside of any folder there... and, for some reason, JD can "see" a zip file where you can't see using any browser for some weird reason ((in my view, technically, should be the opposite... right?? =D ))...

So, there is no way to know where the files belongs where...

Just copy the link and let JD decrypt the link... you will completely understand me...

and, you prefer we move this conversation to the thread from now on? it is no problem to me....

Cheers =)