View Single Post
Old 29.04.2020, 10:44
Baby Loader

Hello Jiaz, Thanks for the answer.

I have absolutly no idea. I installed java 11.0.7 openjdk and then i download and installed the JD2 java version available on jdownloader.org.
and this
"java -jar JDownloader.jar &"

give me a shitload of error like:

"
" WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.appwork.shutdown.ShutdownController (file:/home/pi/Desktop/JD2install/JDownloader.jar) to field java.lang.ApplicationS hutdownHooks.hooks
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.appwork.shutdown.ShutdownController
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
INFO >> sun.Desktop: null
INFO >> XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP: null
INFO >> KDE_FULL_SESSION: null
INFO >> KDE_SESSION_VERSION: null
INFO >> DESKTOP_SESSION: null
INFO >> GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID: null
INFO >> Prefer (merged) JSon Storage from File: /home/pi/Desktop/JD2install/cfg/org.appwork.utils.logging2.LogConfig.json"

And more.

But i have no GUI on my raspberry. I'm guessing i'm connected with my JD2 logins, because i can send links from another machine to it, but i'm not seeing any download and i don't know how to configure JD2.
And i would like to get a GUI if i can. Did i install the wrong java ?

Thanks again.

EDIT: Oh gosh it's working ? I have access from my.jdownloader.org and i can manage and change parameters. So i'm guessing we're almost all good.
A bit lost but i guess it was my fault.
Could i install a GUI on RPB for it ?

EDIT2: Ok, i don't know what these permissions errors are, but i can download, i did add my accounts, except for those needing a captcha, i'm guessing i need a GUI on my RPI to solve them ?
So everything is good except for the GUI.
Do you have an idea ?

Thanks for your excellent work on this software and the support from the community too ! (i did find most of my answers on it :-) )

Last edited by Flexi; 29.04.2020 at 11:22.