View Single Post
Old 19.07.2018, 18:30
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
However, it is important to get both types of links in the results, so in addition to those already found by jd2.
I would not do this.
At the moment, JD should be able to get reliable results.
Either HLS urls OR http urls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askin2u View Post
I just want to grab links from here:
search portal
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

video links
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I cannot see any results here ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
For find episode number, all pages seem the same html source...
so i think we can rely on it to extract the info for all shows...
example of there pages type: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
page show : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I've updated the plugin to display the "SXX" and/or "EXX" also, if only one of both is available.
Please let me know if this is what you wanted

Quote:
Hi, can you add support for

It easy for me to search on
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.raiyoyo.rai.it
than
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.raiplay.it/guidatv/
We usually don't support search-URLs also yours do not work for me.

Quote:
BTW: When grabbing there is a size, when downloading the size change
Take for example this:
it show 348MiB
Whenever you download HLS URLs with JDownloader, it will not be able to show you the final filesize until the download is completed.

Quote:
but using this
I get this direct url of 328MiB

I just like to have the best possible quality from jd2

thanks
I've fixed a small bug so JDownloader will find the http URLs for this url the next time you add it

Quote:
edit.
Downloaded both file. Size is both 329M. Different md5, but same size and quality.
Jup there is only a minor difference in the filesize but basically, HLS and http qualities are the same.

GreeZ psp

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?