Thread: [User feedback required] Youtube Issue Thread!
View Single Post
Old 06.04.2020, 20:24
DSL Light User

Default Linkgrabber not recognizing some Youtube links..

Hi all.I starting having problems with Linkgrabber not recognizing Youtube video links.Its hit or miss on the same YouTube channel..
I did try to update JD to see if the linkgrabber problem was solved in the update but it knocked out my FFMPEG software.I had to revert my computer with Win System restore to get that working again..So whats in the last update to screw up my FFMPEG program..also I did not get a chance to see if the linkgrabber issues were solved..

Heres some links its not recognizing..

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Other links on these channels work fine....