Thread: [User feedback required] Degoo.com
View Single Post
Old 21.07.2020, 18:02
Mega Loader

Hi Again pspzockerscene ... Thank You soooooo much for your kindness in adding Degoo.com to JDownloader.

You're lucky!
I found some time for this just now and have added basic/simple support for this host for the next update.

Because your example URL was broken, I was unable to add subfolder support so it will really only work for folders with either single- or multiple files but folders inside folders will be ignored.

YES Lucky and Grateful to your kindness for doing this. It is much appreciated.

I'm not sure why my folder link was broken (but I'm looking into that) so I'm including several other folder links for you to work with. Please let me know if their O.K.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Please NEVER post private e-Mail addresses publicly again!
If these people want to have support for this website too, they could've easily signed up here and contacted us ....
I figured you would censor the addy's before they would get displaced at the board. The reason I listed them (as I said before) a lot of people are very ... Would be if they could be but can't type people ... In other words they never have enough time to getting around to doing things. So I gave you the opportunity to check it yourself.

We cannot add plugins for "the whole Internet"

I truly realize that and that is why I'm so very grateful to you for doing this. It was a very kind thing on your part to take your valuable time to do this and as I said ... It is much appreciated by me and as soon as I tell my friends who I share links with them also I'm sure.

So again ... Thank You

Take Care Stay Safe and Wash Your Hands Often

Sincerely,

MsPM (Pam)