View Single Post
Old 07.10.2013, 19:18
Super Loader

Quote:
Hm your log still shows way too many errors.
Please post all the links here which you tried to download.
Here are some of the files I tried downloading and got an error.

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Oddly enough, only the gamefront files in the set which I am trying to download (one of which I linked to above) are getting the error. Other files from gamefront are downloading perfectly.

For example, this gamefront file downloads perfectly:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Please try the JDownloader 2 BETA and see if it works better there!
I just tried it out. It downloads successfully from Depositfiles, Ryushare, Rapidgator, and Filefactory. However, I'm still getting the same "plugin out of date" error for those particular Gamefront files (although, just as in the regular version of JDownloader, I don't get the error with all Gamefront files, just those particular ones).

Last edited by beechcott; 07.10.2013 at 20:07.