View Single Post
Old 07.07.2020, 05:21
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by giffordal View Post
Hello,

I am having problems downloading a video on YouTube and would like some assistance. The problematic video is:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

I have tried to use JDownloader to download the video but without success. When I cut and paste the YouTube link above, only the image and text file are added to the list for downloading. It completely skips the video file and I don't know why.

Am I doing something wrong or is this video not available to download using JDownloader? I have the most recently updated version of JDownloader 2 and my computer runs on Windows 10 and Java SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_162 (32 bit). I use McAfee for anti-virus and firewall protection.

Please let me know if I need to submit any further info to this forum in order to solve this question. Thank you for your assistance.

Al
I think it is Youtube changed system I get similar issue. In Linkgrabber go to link and under variant click the down arrow. In the drop down click add variant from the list. The video should be added.

For the Jdown Techs, When I add YT link, link grabber picks up only audio files. I have to go into variant to add videos. here is my log:05.07.20 08.59.01 <--> 06.07.20 19.21.45 jdlog://1270125302851/