View Single Post
Old 21.01.2020, 16:56
Banned

There are two problems:

1. Cutting addresses that I have already mentioned. Every time I have to manually add truncated &s=(\d+)
I'm sick of typing / correcting manually! It detects badly from the clipboard and I have no more convincing! This is bug. I want add full adress!

2. This error has been around since the beginning of JD2 and I don't see much improvement in it.
It doesn't even have to be text to make the link invalid!

3. I don't know what system you have, I have Windows 7 and this problem occurs on many computers because I can check it with someone else and the same error, so I don't understand why you are trying to indicate that there is no error.
There are hundreds of different "url regex" programs for a specific sentence, but in this case you need to change something, because if I paste wrong links again, I have to edit the links in the editor again and again, it's sick!

4. I've had billions of files in my life and I've never seen ANY (!) Link with a white space, there's a sign everywhere. (but I'm talking about NORMAL (decoding) and not "%" encoding.
JD2 Not select Decode/Encode !!!
And life in the 21st century and I use the most popular addresses in the world, unless you use some Unicode, Russian, Chinese and damn knows what else.