Thread: [Developer Feedback required] Adding additional options in ffmpeg
View Single Post
Old 24.11.2022, 21:54
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@solidstate: I will check this as soon as I find time. have to check if this param can be enabled/applied always or must be optional, can somehow be detected by JDownloader if this happens
can you provide more examples where this is required/can help?
Thanks Jiaz. It's somewhat rare as far as I can tell, although it's always the videos that were streamed on a mobile. Here are some other instances where copyts has helped:

• Playlist: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • Full stream: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • In the downloaded stream, the video fast forwards and pauses around the 20 minute mark.
  • Playlist: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • Full stream: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
  • In the downloaded stream, skip to 34 minutes and the audio drift will be apparent.