Thread: [Solved] reCaptcha Stopped Working
View Single Post
Old 09.07.2018, 07:35
JD Legend

yes for a while now a lot of places using gooles recaptcha latest version 2, maybe goofle has updated that also to a newer version but unsure .... Regardless many seem to have an issue with firefox and it is taking a lot longer to get the accepted through the JD plugin for firefox 48.0.2 also

A lot of the pics are now more grainy and harder to see some of the long distance items at times such as cars etc.
I noticed this around at least three weeks ago but figured something might be worked out from the JD side.

Often I will select and then get a message also that says something like please try again as you do not seem to be connected to the internet wixh is also garbage or it times out and says such as please restart as the pulgin is or may be out of date.

Eventually It usually goes through but I have had to sometimes take more than 5 minutes or more to get the captcha to be recognized properly for continuation for JD downloads

as an FYI
Site that tends to give me problems is such as openload.co
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
which uses olpair.com for the actual recaptcha also

Last edited by Statter; 09.07.2018 at 07:58.