View Single Post
Old 13.02.2012, 18:46
DJAlexxstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
If the information is provided by the hoster we generally include it within our plugin dev. If its not we go on error clauses which only usually get listened for as a POST event. We rather not delete or remove any accounts from jdownloader via any automated process, as could remove accounts by error
eg. plugin errors or hoster issues. Just like now many hosters are suffering under heavy loads due to filehoster closure/restructures, accounts can and are been disabled frequently. Which means your idea wouldn't work well in those situations.

Notify maybe useful to the user so they are aware that the account is disabled for xyz reason. What your wanting to do is more GUI and listening to events.

You've most likely already done this ...
setup guide: http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nt/get-started
I have already done all this...

I just would like to write my own extension for the users who use my service...

It's not a problem if sometimes accounts could be deleted due to strange errors, because all the working ones are stored in a database to which users can access everytime they want, so that they can search for other accounts etc..

Of course, my intention was to write an extension, and not a modified jDownloader version, cause I think it would not be correct...

Just an addon, so that whoever wants, could install it and use it