View Single Post
Old 17.03.2012, 04:51
English Supporter

sorry I didn't read the entire thread again just your new post and didn't get your previous context into hand, my bad. But when you use references like plugins I think of those two types of plugins we have. Your project wont have anything todo with the individual 'plugins' on the 'plugin level'. You will want some type of extension/addon which you've progressed on by the looks of the image above. Keep track of your accounts, vs users ones, and keep track of the updates to said accounts. Someone has already done similar project to this though based off a really old jdownloader (maybe your the same person/owner/admin).

Personally I do not like these type of projects within JD. As drbits has indicated you will lead to peoples accounts been banned. Also you are using jdownloader to provide a service which could lead to JD been banned as a client by hosters as its been used for abusive/against terms of service of said providers. And what accountability do you have when people submit stolen/hacked accounts to your network?

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]