Thread: [Solved] Openload.co issues
View Single Post
Old 28.07.2019, 20:34
Modem User

Hi! I don't know if in this thread this issue was commented, but I have my reasons to think that Openload again changed its domain

I try to put this link first (The one that works in the navegators) **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** but JDownloader mark it as not available (When I can download into my navigator), later I try to recopy the links, and I remember that the link was redirectioned, then I put the original link (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) and everything seemed to indicate that it worked, but when adding it to the download list, when trying to start with it again it detected how not online (tried to redirect the link?), so I read this post a bit, I put the old domain (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) but happened the same, and when trying to use it in the browser, exactly the same thing happened with openload.co

28.07.19 15.00.17 <--> 28.07.19 14.59.29 jdlog://1185186935451/

Last edited by Polocool; 28.07.2019 at 20:37.