View Single Post
Old 25.07.2019, 18:55
DSL User

So you mean that I need a script that create an history file that stores the already downloaded link and cut them off from the download list? It doesn't seem a bad idea, it would able me to clean the download list without losing the process. Now I'm thinking about the issues this method would have to better understand limits and possible improvements.
With scanning process I mean when you add a link to JD and it searches the downloadable contents in that link. It would be better don't be forced to keep JD opened all the time, but maybe with your method that search each time all the channel it won't be needed to keep it opened, and this would be good.
I'm also trying the frequence of videos that can be downloaded without capchas. I'm still testing, but it seems that the capchas come when you download a video each 10 minutes for some times. Until now I think that a video each 11 minutes would be ok, it mean that if we suppose a 100 videos channel it would need a scan each 1100 minutes, that would be less than 19 hours, also the time seems to be ok with the project.
In a fast first looking it seems flexget won't be needed because I can't see big issues with this method. There are other kinds of issues? For example too high band drain or something else I didn't think before to start with this way?