View Single Post
Old 29.01.2020, 09:32
Tornado

Hello, I would please need a script which fixes the faulty status of some "Zippyshare" downloads (usually just one) that get stuck every now and then, blocking the "shutdown extension" and, consequently, making my PC stays on all the time just because one or two incomplete files. The problem's details over here:

https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=82780

I think a script doing this would fix the issue:

While the download process is active, if there is a "temporarily unavailable" (with a 30' counter) message, or a ""Retry in 15..." one (), make it "stops" (Ctrl+S) the whole process and "starts" (Ctrl+S) it again; in case the same messages (or even some other one which implies the download can't be accomplished) repeat the same step three times. If none of the three previous attempts didn't work, make it "stops" (Ctrl+S) the whole process, "resets" the specific file and "starts" (Ctrl+S) it again. Finally, if the download still fails after being reset, make it "stops" (Ctrl+S) the whole process, which should let the "shutdown extension" trigger the sleeping task.

If there is more than one faulty file, the script should process each of them sequentially, and trigger the "shutdown extension" only after the last one was analyzed.

Thanks.

Last edited by ElCho; 29.01.2020 at 09:38.