View Single Post
Old 14.05.2019, 02:15
JD Legend

Exclamation multihoster ProLeech.link links + JD2 DLing = issues...

Hi

I wanted to let you know there is an issue when trying to DL links from the multihoster platform "Proleech.link" in JD2.

This issue is when I simply add a link then try to DL using a proleech.link account, the DL starts and abruptly stops, keeps trying....wasting the users daily DL limits.

The only way I can DL most links using ProLL account in JD2 is to first copy my links into ProLL browser generator, THEN re-copy the new generated links back into JD2...then they seems to DL. But in some cases it still doesnt work and I am forced to DL my link(s) through their browser generator.

There are a couple of their hosts which seem to DL fine normally through JD2 without first going to the browser generator. The only 2 ive noticed work right r "uptobox" and "filejoker"
All other ProLL hosts I have to do this workaround, or if that fails I can only DL through browser.

I simply want to be able to copy my links to the linkgrabber then quickly start DL FROM JD2, using "Proleech.link" account, and not losing daily limits in the process. Like the way its done with "RealDB" <-- they work awesome through JD2!

I have been in contact with ProLL admin, they have contacted you about this, but I wanted to make this all clear, and see what you guys here can do from ur end.

Please look into and fix asap, as this is a big annoying issue.

Log if needed:
13.05.19 15.46.23 <--> 13.05.19 18.15.59 jdlog://0861976935451/

Thanks again!

Last edited by MrGonzo; 14.05.2019 at 02:16. Reason: edit