View Single Post
Old 13.01.2022, 12:22
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@karizzan: cyberdrop.me is already supported out of the box. You don't have to open the url in browser and copy the image urls.
In case the album URL does not work, please provide example links, then we can check it.

The linkcrawler rule won't work because your pattern does only match on the actual image urls but not on the album url.
Their domain for fs-0 was down most of the time, however you could get around it by replacing "fs-0(number)" with "img-01". That is why I wanted to use the crawler rule.

There are 2 cases:
1- The image redirects to img-01 on its own, like this one below (Which JD does not download, says File Not Found, probably cause of the redirect):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2- The image does not redirect to img-01, and the link returns Invalid Response, in which case I need to manually change fs-01 to img-01, like the one below:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Also yes I thought about it not matching because it only checks for the album url, not the individual images. Is it possible to make it match with the individual images?

Last edited by karizzan; 13.01.2022 at 12:30.