View Single Post
Old 21.09.2011, 06:00
English Supporter

I'm using captchatrader myself they have published there source code (available on there website), you can also decompile there class/jar files if you wish. I quickly glanced over there source code when I first look into CT. If your worried about security I always advise never use the same username or password on multiple interfaces/websites, then you can not be social hacked as easily. The login data used to be sent as raw text, think they encode with base64, but remember that can be easily reversed also. The only communications I saw where related to the captcha solving. Id say its safe enough.

Try with Sun java? its preferred even for jdownloader.

I've been using it for maybe nearly 12 months now I guess, and I'm happy with there service and support, for the odd times that I've had to use it. It's on par with any of the other similar platforms , if not better as they support open source and multiple downloading platforms and operating systems, which Captchabrotherhood does not. Some of the other services are java based so they do, but they are paid based only.

I've only recently upgraded to the newest version of there plugin, which seems to have improved the handle of multiple captchas within short time frame.

There api is well documented so you can create your own interfaces, and have 3rd party applications freely available also. I'm using jCatGui (on the download page) to earn credits when I have a few minutes spare, I had to decompile that though version I tested seems to not report your user:pass back home *winks*.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 21.09.2011 at 06:06.