View Single Post
Old 03.09.2022, 12:00
Black Hole

as others are reporting...

slow speed. I am only downloading one video at the time I am reporting but since others are mentioning, I have no doubt it is widespread.

as for the issue of each video being put into it's own package, I thought it might have something to do with the "Customized Packagename" feature in the plugin options. thinking that was new because I never noticed it before, I loaded JD from a backup before the update to see if it had it there before and it was. so why now is JD putting all my YT videos in their own separate package after the update when it never did that before???

so in the updated JD I tried leaving that field blank but it defaults to VIDEO_NAME even though it is empty. I tried entering "Various Files" but it just creates a new Various Files package rather than use the existing and I tried entering "null" but that just creates a package called null....

at first it was annoying but now it is starting to aggravate me and the fact that it is also effecting twitter videos for which the twitter plugin doesn't even have that option... idk.... I do not want to use that feature. I want it disabled. I want all my YT and twitter videos to go into the existing Various Files package where they have always gone and where they belong.

anyways, please @Jiaz and team if you could kindly fix the speed issue once again and fix the package placement issue, it would be much appreciated.