Thread: [User feedback required] [Discussion] Nitroflare plug-in cannot check account
View Single Post
Old 14.01.2016, 05:40
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWT10 View Post
So the download would already be hidden from the ISP through the use of SSL? Is that what you're saying? The VPN is redundant?
basically what I was implying, but warned that the last request (for the data) wasn't secure.

Quote:
No, but I can create a custom path in CCleaner and point it to where the Cloudfare cookies are stored and clean it out every so often.
I don't recommend CCleaner anywhere near JDownloader. JD self cleans up after itself.

Quote:
No, it's actually caused by Cloudfare as you said. My VPN doesn't cause me any other problems.
not quite, I said that they impose it the restriction but its for a reason! You would need to ask cloudflare for that reason, but I doubt that they will tell you! My thoughts would be due to volume of requests coming from VPN subnets (and its user base) its determined as non human activity.

Quote:
But the task isn't finished. Not if I'm not there to answer the captcha. And yes, opening those dozens of Firefox tabs contribute to memory buildup. A lot of memory buildup.
tabs should auto close, program should clear memory when tabs close. if tabs are not auto closing then something is wrong.

Quote:
Sounds like the difference between bad and worse. I'd still get the captchas no matter what.
login captcha via api or webmodes + possibility of cloudflare captchas.

Quote:
Well you've made the program so complicated, what else would you expect?
I'd have to disagree, not that complicated. Just you can't make a setting that suits everyone, so you have to think of the best setting to suit majority, and minority will need to adjust settings (problem is a lot of people don't search before asking for help).

Quote:
Think of it as, instead of a reliable Chevrolet, you've turned it into a BMW that needs to be fine-tuned all the time. There are literally hundreds of settings in menus and sub-menus that aren't very intuitive to a lot of people. Mostly for features that I would never use. Just saying...
lol bmw would be more reliable any any chevy I know. Then again maybe I can't relate as I'm Australian and not a yank.

Quote:
Your forum is filled with stuff like this besides mine. I don't ever remember having as many issues with the original JDownloader as I do with this one, that's for sure. And with as many updates as you all do, things are bound to get broken.
re: forum filled with stuff like this: considering the volume of users we have, forum is full of 1%. Usually people who can't google successfully ;p As in most questions asked and answered previously.

Update should not break things, they should solve existing issues. Just remember that older JDownloader is full of issues, just we couldn't provide core updates only plugin updates, so you don't see any change. You just had to deal with its bugs and their was thousands of them!

Quote:
I'm not really complaining about it. It's just an observation, that's all. And I'm willing to work through it and try and set it right, which is why I'm here.
=]

Quote:
I understand that and I appreciate your help, anyway.
most welcome

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]