Thread: [Declined] Filesonic Problems Thread
View Single Post
Old 31.12.2011, 04:34
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjohn_doex View Post
Hello together,

got the same issue like the guy posted at #1980. When I try to download a link from filesonic, JD always says that the link is 100% offline, but I can get It with the browser?
Similar symptom here . . . my Filesonic Premium account has always been able to handle the max of 6 concurrent downloads in the past, but now will hit an odd "wall" after downloading a variable amount of data and/or files: out of the blue, all downloads are reported as unavailable.

I have tried downgrading the concurrency and d/l bitrate, but it still hits a point in the queue where Filesonic (and only Filesonic) links get this unavailable error condition. If I stop the JDownloader session, Resume the unsuccessful Filesonic links and then start JDownloader again, it successfully finds those same links it had reported as having errors . . . until it once again hits a "wall" of sorts and essentially loses all Filesonic downloads for the given session.

This only began in the past week or so. In all cases, I was able to view and download sample Filesonic links in the browser that temporarily gave JDownloader problems. Thing is, it stops so frequently and haphazardly, I have a growing queue of Filesonic links that have yet to be executed.

EDIT: I disabled my firewall and antivirus, but still hit the same symptom. A few download links stopped with "plugin expired" messages, instead of "File Not Found". Maybe I should note that many of these links are from a Filesonic folder - that is, when you go to the URL from JDownloader, it takes you to the folder listing instead of a discrete entry for that specific file.

- ooofest

Last edited by ooofest; 31.12.2011 at 05:08.