View Single Post
Old 20.02.2020, 23:37
Tornado

@psp, Thanks

Yes my sample does contain the keyword as I was testing with the keyword 'RARBG', but obviously I was not using the proper syntax and regular expressions for the "pattern" : "https?://rmz\\.cr/" and the deepPattern: "/release/keyword[a-z0-9\\-]". Not that it matters anyway since it still will not work.

I tested your 480p sample and it does grab all 480p only, and I also tested 1080p by replacing 480p with 1080p and that also works, however, adding the second keyword does not work, for example when adding the keyword RARBG; so with your 480p sample I decided to replace the 480p with the keyword RARBG which is the same keyword I tested with before my previous post with incorrect syntax and it 'does not work'.

There is a single 1080p RARBG on the front page at the moment which the crawler does not add, however, when I use only the keyword 1080p it does add the 1080p RARBG with all other 1080p releases as well, which means that the linkcrawler rule does not work for keywords like 'RARBG' +added or by itself.

I also tried with just single keywords using only the release names like: VXT, ION10, etc. and none of them worked.
BTW, although a-z supposedly accepts either upper or lower case I also tested with the A-Z since some of these keywords are all upper case letters only and that still did not work.

Here is what I found so far, the regex will accept any keyword in the body of the title before/prior to the hyphen "-" that separates the trailing word, for example in the title: title.2020.720p.webrip.x264.aac-expresso regex will accept any keyword prior to "-expresso" but not after the hyphen "-".

@mgpai
How do you create a linkgrabber filter that blocks urls which do not contain the keyword?
So as not to show, not make visible, not include and 'not accept anything' other than the urls that contains that keyword?

Last edited by RPNet-user; 21.02.2020 at 06:02.