View Single Post
Old 12.07.2015, 09:09
Black Hole

So, some feedback on the "Browser Loop" for captchas:

While I like what it does, it's really annoying the way it steals focus. If I'm typing in a window, the browser pops open, losing focus on whatever window I was in, including the browser if that's where I was. In the browser, it never returns me to the correct tab when it autocloses the browser loop tab, unless I was in the rightmost tab since that's the one that gets left open. I realize that's a function of the browser, not JD2, but I'd love a way that doesn't steal focus yet does the same job as the browser loop.

The most annoying part of it though might be resolvable by JD2. Say I have 2 downloads complete fairly close to each other. I get the Browser Loop, which pops up a captcha. Good, so I start typing... and the browser loop hits again, causing my captcha typing to get mangled since it lost focus when the browser popped. I don't see why it's necessary for the browser loop to engage again while I'm typing a captcha- why can't it wait until I've submitted the first captcha before it browser loops for the second? It doesn't pop 2 captcha windows, but it browser loops for 2.