View Single Post
  #8  
Old 03.05.2016, 12:45
phil_ga phil_ga is offline
Mega Loader
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 60
Default

(Sorry for the delay, I've been at work.)
Its all sorted itself out automagically. No idea how or why. The only thing I did that I can see, was to DL two files on RG and on UL separately using the browser IE. The RG ones (100 Mb each) refused (I checked my account and its fine), the UL ones were stable and came down ok (1 Gb each). Then two hours later, all the files in JD2 for either fileserver started working and have now worked fine for the last 8 hours (while I was at work).
It makes absolutely no sense to me why it starts up after 3 days, from 2 different hosters at exactly the same time (noting that Nitroflare worked at all times). But from my perspective, the problem is now gone.