View Single Post
Old 14.01.2022, 19:02
JD Beta

Update:

Okay, so some items are downloading from the site but others aren't.

I have gotten this error message from some of the links I posted above, when I try downloading from the website itself rather than JD:
Spoiler:

It says that I have reached my download limits, right?

The funny thing... is that some of the download links that I have added previously have resumed downloads sometime this past hour ago after I reset them. However, the links above still don't download. So, basically... some downloads have resumed, but other still persist to fail (probably because of the limit).

Spoiler:

Maybe it's because the limit is registering on some downloads but not the others? I don't know. But it leads me to believe that the download limit can be bypassed, or that there's a workaround to it.

Links that resumed download:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Links that still don't work, despite trying to reset them and remove then re-add them:

Notes:
1. Most download links were added at around the same time, nothing changed about them (I haven't re-added any of them since I posted here and I didn't rerun the linkgrabber, I only reset the downloads). The only links that were re-added later were a few (removed from Downloads then re-added)
2. All downloads from AdultTime have stopped at the time I posted my initial comment, all with the same "Try restarting" error.
3. I have to mention that the links that are failing and giving me a "limit reached" error are all from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this "channel". Whereas the downloads that have resumed are from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**this channel. I don't think this is relevant (reason is in the next point), but I thought I'd mention it just in case (I thought maybe they outsource/host the videos/downloads from another place or something).
4. When I try to download the videos that are currently downloading on JD, and also the videos that have been downloaded successfully in JD in the past hour, via the website, I still get the error "limit reached". So... the same videos that are downloading now and have been downloaded bypassed the limit? I'm not sure what to make of this.
5. Starting the download of newly added links from AdultTime.com sometimes works sometimes doesn't (when it doesn't, it's the same reason as all the rest, the same "Try restarting" error), I really can't make out the reason. I have tried

Here's my latest log (hopefully not too big, but probably is)

Spoiler:
14.01.22 18.39.42 <--> 14.01.22 20.43.28 jdlog://8073925302851/

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 17.01.2022 at 16:42. Reason: Removed LOGLINK tag and added SPOILER tags for images