View Single Post
Old 06.02.2022, 00:46
Giga Loader

Default Instagram - Not Able To Grab Full Format Code

So, I use a custom Packagizer rule for grabbing Instagram links.

Code:
Downloadurl contains instagram.com

...then set

Filename <jd:prop:uploader> <jd:prop:date> [<jd:prop:shortcode>].<jd:orgfiletype>
With those parameters, what happens is, a few initial links are grabbed and named properly, but then, the grabber is unable to grab the format code.

I thought maybe it is a packagizer issue, but the problem manifests itself differently without the custom Packagizer rule. Without any custom parameters, Instagram filename is "<jd:prop:uploader> - <jd:prop:shortcode>.<jd:orgfiletype>".

Both instances are a problem where multiposts are involved. In default, multipost files are supposed to add two format codes. The url of the post, and the unique code of the particular file in the multipost. But, because of the bug, only the url code is being grabbed. So, with a multipost, all files are ending up having the same filename, and if the filenames are not manually changed and made unique, then JD will automatically skip all subsequent files with the same name.

With my custom Packagizer rule, no format code is grabbed once the error starts occurring. Regardless, this causes the same problem. Without manually changing the filenames, many files will be skipped if the filenames are not manually changed.

I think the best way to reproduce this issue, is to test with an account link instead of an individual post link.

So, here is an account with a small number of posts.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

And, here is an account with a larger number of posts.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

If the issue doesn't appear from using the first account, then try the second one and see what happens.