Thread: [Developer Feedback required] Bug when file name changed?
View Single Post
Old 30.06.2020, 11:57
DSL User

@psp:

I've had this situation in the past several times too:

Two or more packages with different names contain the same named archives, which have different contents. Then only the first archive is downloaded and extracted, but not downloaded archive in package 2 shows the extraction log from archive in package 1.

I have prepared two different named packages, both contain the same named archives. Both archives contain different files (hope ul.to is no problem for you to test):

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** and **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Pls try to download and extract both in one jD2 session. They contain different named files with different contents in same named archives.

Edit:
When downloaded in different jD2 sessions and extracted manually, the second package/archive is downloaded/extracted correctly (and different from first archive), but shows the extraction log from package 1.

Log ID is here: 30.06.20 11.39.27 <--> 30.06.20 11.48.35 jdlog://9809025302851/

Edit2:
The second time to perform this test to produce Log both archives were downloaded and extracted correctly in contrast to the first try when I wrote the post, but there was only one extraction log from the last extraction showing for both archives.

Last edited by jogol; 30.06.2020 at 13:11. Reason: Annotation and Log ID added