View Single Post
Old 31.07.2010, 22:30
hoofhearted

OK, I went ahead with the eclipse way.

After following the whole 'first steps':
http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nt/first-steps

I was left with an eclipse error for AppWorksUtils missing project. I tried adding the jar, but that didn't fix it (The step 'Including Libraries' references a bunch of jars that should be here, this was the only one here appworksutils.jar, so I assumed the 'first steps' wasn't up to date on this step).

So I googled 'AppWorksUtils' and found a google cached version of 'first steps' that said to add this as another project from SVN (svn://svn.appwork.org/utils):

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

So I did so and that made the AppWrkUtils error go away, but now 5 others show up:
Code:
AsynchronousFileChannel cannot be resolved to a type	JDFile.java	JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu	line 30	Java Problem
SimpleUserAgentContext cannot be resolved to a type	JavaScript.java	JDownloader/src/jd/parser	line 207	Java Problem
SimpleUserAgentContext cannot be resolved to a type	JavaScript.java	JDownloader/src/jd/parser	line 207	Java Problem
The import java.nio.channels.AsynchronousFileChannel cannot be resolved	JDFile.java	JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu	line 4	Java Problem
The import org.lobobrowser.html.test cannot be resolved	JavaScript.java	JDownloader/src/jd/parser	line 39	Java Problem