View Single Post
Old 19.02.2010, 11:28
remi

The developers are mostly programmers and they prefer programming. If lots of people are complaining about a particular problem and they can see a pattern in its cause, they will be able to remedy the problem. If there is no pattern or the problem clearly is a caused by bad security software configuration or other customer related problem, then they won't react. Be sure they care about their brain child and they'll do what's best for the software they're developing.

Note that I'm not sure this is a platform independent problem. Do you infer this from the fact that Java is platform independent or a Linux customer accidentally posting in a thread called "Jdownloader constantly crashes in Windows 7"?

I think posters in this thread wrote about a jD crash. Could you point to the post in this thread that indicates the whole system has crashed? Thanks in advance for guiding me.

None of the posters in this thread follows the rules for providing logs. Please, read my instructions again and very carefully.

Look here for logging instructions.