View Single Post
Old 08.02.2020, 09:08
DSL Light User

It does appear that profile and media scraping is working or on the right track of working.

I would like to report one issue before this goes on further.

The filenaming of downloaded files is a bit off for me. It's not a terrible issue, but it's a change from how Jdownloader previously handled naming of downloads.

So for example, if I scraped and downloaded this twitter post while doing a profile scrape

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The file would normally in the past have come out as 1226027388355526658_EQO5aPkVUAIqQEH

The first set of numbers relating to the numbers in the URL and the last string of letters and digits relating to the file.

I would appreciate if I could have the option to set that naming scheme again as a great coincidence of that naming scheme is that post numbers on Twitter are always in ascending order. So it puts images and videos in chronological order in my folders.

Final note though, it doesn't appear as though this issue affects videos. Videos still get the URL_FileName naming scheme as before, so that may be worth looking into.