View Single Post
Old 25.02.2021, 20:17
Community Manager

I think we should restart this conversation from zero - sorry!
So this is what I can see in your log:
Free download attempt -> Limit -> Free Account gets disabled for time defined by their API - in this case: 1361 seconds

Now what I don't understand is:
How is this related to the website version?
Is there a different countdown?
I'll try to answer some of your questions anyways:

Quote:
Originally Posted by t33st33r View Post
That kind of updates are those that require JD to restart. My JD restartes few minutes ago but onviously it doesn't means that a certain update have been done. Just an update have have been done. Wich one? The dev-team knows... not me.
Nope it's either all or nothing.
You've just received all updates which means your uptobox.com plugin is up-2-date.

Quote:
3. I have attached a new one... just for helping this to be solved. I'm not in a hurry.
As said the behavior in your log still looks fine - seems like I'm still failing to understand the issue here.

Quote:
JD uses the API for uptobox's download when there is an account, right?
Yes that's correct.

Quote:
Could JD check the countdown scrapping the webpage that gives the error without leaving the API method for downloading?
Sorry I don't understand that.
The API can only be used in account mode.
I don't understand how a countdown/wait time on their website is supposed to be related to the account mode.

Also I initially thought you were talking about free download mode (= no account involved) but your logs always show you using a free account...

-psp-
EDIT

Maybe you could just add a post where you explain exactly what's happening at this moment and what you expect to happen because I'm still groping in the dark...

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?