Thread: [Solved] Tumblr.com
View Single Post
Old 20.02.2016, 08:56
Vacuum Cleaner

Excellent, thank you so much, getting only one picture is now solved.

I hope it is not so much but I think I just stuck with another problem, some posts are not getting any images at all and return error "Offline Files", I include some example links from different blogs with the same error for better analysis. Some other posts in the same blogs work fine.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Thanks in advanced