View Single Post
Old 13.07.2010, 20:45
person

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
In my browser all scripting is disabled by default. I get a white page and there's no html. I usually don't trust such sites.
Are you referring to the .com site or this site (.org?) I still didn't get a clear answer why there is a .com & a .org other than this is the original site. Did the creator of this site make the .com site also? Also lots of things are disabled in my browser using the ad block plus. Many webpages show blank even though there is something there. If I disable ad block plus, the pages show. I don't think that everything that ad block plus blocks are ads because many ads it does not block. I usually right click then ad block plus block image then find which one suits me (setting). This helps when pages have long & lots of stuff on them taking forever for them to load but if you set it up correctly, pages won't show images/then load fast. Hope this helps and maybe someone can help answer my question why there is a .com & .org site. I will use this site though but its confusing for people when they just hear jdownloader and possible go to the (scam?) site instead. No telling whats on that site if this is the real site.