View Single Post
Old 26.11.2020, 07:54
Linkgrabbing Monster

Exclamation redgifs.com JDownloader not renaming properly

JDownloader is apparently not renaming properly in a certain condition.

Example links (NSFW):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

All of these links will be named the exact same thing. Even though the last few are from a completely different day, they still get the same date. :\ That might be a separate issue?

But one thing is for sure, all the ones from November 6th, are all labeled the same and when downloading, JDownloader will *not* rename them.

Instead I get this:
https://i.imgur.com/dHOZCFa.png

JDownloader seems to think they're all the same. You can check the links yourself and see that they are clearly *not* the same. And only the very first link gets downloaded.

EDIT: If I download them manually by clicking on them one by one, renaming works fine. But if I download them in bulk, the situation described above happens.

Last edited by HydroLogic; 26.11.2020 at 09:06.