View Single Post
Old 16.08.2018, 05:30
Giga Loader

OK so I just got an update notification so I grabbed a screenshot.

I know I've changed the setting. I don't want the default. I just want it to silently tell me about available updates, but it keeps popping up the update notification regardless. As in, I only desire the flashing icon instead of the pop up. I only expect the pop up once I click on the flashing icon. Even now, it checked automatically in the background (expected), it found an update and showed the pop up, which comes in the way of everything (undesirable).

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I know it's not THAT big of an issue, but I'm trying to figure out if something smaller isn't broken, because even though the previous installation I had was perfect in terms of behaviour, there was something broken that I noticed very late, which was that if I disabled a download, the icon in the context menu would show "disable" with a checkmark. If I enabled the download, it would still show "disable" but unchecked. It was really odd. It no longer does so after I did the reinstall.

Ah I see. I meant only a value somewhere that simply displays the absolute build number or just the build date, just to know that it was compiled today, or yesterday etc. But if it's difficult currently then no worries.