View Single Post
Old 15.05.2019, 19:59
JD Fan

Thanks. If in "LinkGrabber" window (lower-right arrowhead popup menu) I tick (select) Auto confirm, as its ToolTip shows (when placing mouse arrow pointer over it), ALL download links in such folder are automatically moved to Downloads and downloaded.

Yet, that is not what I want. I want it ONLY for the link that I choose from such folder. This is what I do:

I copy Youtube video URL, open jDownloader, Command V to paste (goes to LinkGrabber), click the "+" left symbol (sometimes it takes several clicks to work), select one of available links (there are four in the example above; I select the ".mp4" one), control click (mouse right-button click) and select "Add to Download List".

That moves such link to Downloads, as expected, but there it sits for ever. It does not download automatically as I want. I must control click (mouse right-button click) it and select "Force Download Start" for it to download. That did not happen before, in which case download started automatically for such link added to Downloads, which is what I want.

I am using the latest version of jDownloader on macOS 10.12.6 (16G2016) Sierra.