View Single Post
Old 07.11.2017, 23:59
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
RecaptchaV2 happens completely inside browser. JDownloader has no influence on it and that's why the browser extension is mandatory to provide a way to solve those RecaptchaV2.

Without the browser extension there is only the Android/iOS App and captcha solver services left.
You could also try to use a VirtualMachine and install lightweight Linux Distro in it.
Hey @Jiaz,

You could use your own browser with API support and ship it with JDownloader. Eg. in C# there is the WebBrowser class. It supports javascript and can use cookies.

You can open the captcha page in that browser via the API, only display the captcha, or alternatively and even better: Hide the browser window and do everything automatically.

I'm not sure what kind of captcha you get on these browsers, but I have used this before to bypass bot checks successfully. You can also offer a "Google Account Login" feature so you have a higher trust value.

That feature should even be relatively easy to do and I hope you'll consider this/do some simple tests.

Regards

Even if the in-built browsers don't work there is some hope to use your own compiled version of Chromium or some sorts. If you get some "version" error you could also check out: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Heinzelmann; 08.11.2017 at 00:07.