View Single Post
Old 17.02.2020, 20:48
Tornado

Nothing is actually happening with this because it is not doing 'any' of what I'm trying to accomplish.

When I test using
Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
every link from any and all hosts and titles/posts are been added to the linkgrabber queue which would still be the case regardless of filters, rules, etc.

Here is what I'm trying to accomplish:

Allow JD2 to add links to the linkgrabber from Uploaded(UL) and ClicknUpload(CU) from rmz.cr using two sets of keyword patterns:

keywords set 1: 1080p Bluray H264 AAC
keywords set 2: 1080p WEB

Set some kind of date range or limit as I do not want it to crawl indefinitely and/or grab links from months/years ago.

In basic laymen: I want the crawler to only add the (UL) and (CU) links for posts that match the movie titles with the above keyword patterns for date range example---> feb.10-to-current-date, it may require two separate sets of rules and I'm ok with that.

Example A: marvelvsdc 2019 1080p BluRay H264 AAC-groupname
Example B: dcvsmarvel 2020 1080p WEBRip x264-groupname

So only the links for posts/titles that have these keywords will be added '1080p BluRay H264 AAC' and '1080p WEB'.
Given that the 'WEB' is not specific, it will certainly add links from both 'WEBRip' and 'WEB-DL' and that is perfectly fine.

If it is not possible to do this with a date range then on a daily basis for all newly posted titles that match the filtered criteria would be ok as well since this can be easily automated/scheduled to run daily.