View Single Post
Old 11.05.2012, 20:11
SusanA19

Hi, So sorry if I haven't understood something from the above... But I have been happily using Jdownloader to download mediafire files of Chinese TV serials from this site: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**. A day or so ago at one stage I was asked for a captcha for two of the files (and very irritating captchas too because they were almost illegible) and then they worked and the next file downloaded too, even though it didn't ask for a captcha. Now suddenly after the files are reported online and I click on continue with all, it says "plugin error (out of date)".

When I started doing all this I think I must have registered with mediafire--but though I usually efficiently keep all registration information, I don't seem to have marked down any password, etc information for mediafire, and when I tried to login with my email address, neither of the two email addresses I usually use worked, so wondering if I really did register. Anyway, I did just create a new account with mediafire--and then, as suggested above, I went to the link I of the file I want to download directly from my browser and I wasn't asked for any password (probably because it shows me logged in!), but when I try those links with the Jdownloader linkgrabber, it still shows the plugin out of date. I would so appreciate your help in simple language for the tech-impaired. And thank you again for your wonderful swift help and patience with dummies like me!