View Single Post
Old 31.08.2012, 15:11
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
hi,
- f1...fn are functions to detect if previous captcha should be complained, doesn't relate to current captcha. as much as i can remember, CC empty means no need.

- "OK-New" means that your captcha is waiting on the queue on CBH server
- "OK-On User" means that your captcha is sent to a user for solving
- "OK-Answered-xxxx" means that user answered your captcha, answer is xxxx

as you can see from your log :
29.08.2012 19:32:34 : captcha sent to server. Captcha code is kDXbv2tYnOT_2908201212
29.08.2012 19:32:53 : result is : OK-on user-

your plugin sends the captcha at 19:32:34 and asks its result lastly at 19:32:53, which is only 19 seconds! here is the problem!!
But what happend after 19 Seconds?? Why does the plugin finish after 19 seconds?
JD waits for an output-file for 30 seconds (and after update 70 seconds)

and because I am interested in the entries in the log, what do you mean with "complaining a captcha" and "CC..."?

Does the plugin has a interface you can say if a answer was correct??

Quote:
a captcha may wait in the server for 80 seconds to be given to someone, and when its given to a user, that user has 30 seconds to solve it. putting some extra time for connection delays etc, we can say that it may take up to 120 seconds for a captcha to be solved at maximum.
You said that the CBH-System gives the Captcha to someone. But I think the CBH-Systems gives the Captcha to 3 different solvers.
So the system get 3 answers, and if 2 or more answers the same phrase, this will be the correct answer which is sent back to me.
So, does it not take 3x 120 seconds at a maximum?

Quote:
i honestly don't know what happens when two downloads want to use plugin at the same time
Jiaz, the Dev of JD, says that JD serialize the requests, so a extern method like CBH can only run one times at the same time. --> http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=41247

BlackSun

Last edited by blacksun; 31.08.2012 at 16:19.