View Single Post
Old 15.11.2017, 12:16
jdsdrb

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this but as it's captcha related I thought it may add to the data.

Currently the problem I have is that the autocaptcha window opens but closes immediately before I (or JD2) have ticked the box/selected images or entered the required text.

My current solution is to (hopefully) copy the captcha url before the tab closes & then repaste into a new tab which then allows me to deal with the captcha.

I've searched around the forum but haven't found anything similar to suggest a solution.

I'm not aware of any changes I've made which could cause this - it just started happening a few days ago. I've tried deleting & reinstalling JD2 and the plugin but to no avail. I've also tried disabling the browser auto-open & auto-tick features but again to no avail.

I'm running windows 10 and use Chrome (Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (32-bit))

I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to get logs etc and my temp 'fix' sorta works but from the posts on the forum it looks like the captcha process has been messed up by Google etc., so I figured I'd add my issue to the thread if it helps in any way to fix things.

Thanks