Thread: [Solved] Script to renaming
View Single Post
Old 24.01.2018, 18:47
Baby Loader

Default Two rules at the same time in same link (packagename/folder and filename)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Works fine for me! You've got to enable the regex checkbox!
Please show screenshot of your rule
Hello, thanks for the willingness to help, surely this may be the doubt of many others, I have done a lot of research and found no reference, I believe it will be a new orientation on the use of two rules of packagizer at the same time.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I want the package name be "SubjX" and the filename be "class 06 - When.mp4"

And in another link example:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I want the package name be "Auql" and the filename be "class 07 - Who.mp4"

So I try many ways use two rules at the same time in the same link, see the prints attached.

Thanks in advanced

Last edited by Program; 24.01.2018 at 19:09.