Thread: [Solved] Rapidshare Problems Thread
View Single Post
Old 15.10.2010, 16:52
wickstar

Default Access Denied

Hey lads,

I'm a new JDownloader, so i really dont know much! Except that i used Flashget for 4 years while I could've used JDownloader instead (stuuupid).

Anyway everything worked fine untill now! All of a sudden it just said something like: Access denied.

But it dosn't even do that anymore.. When i copy a rapidshare link from a website, it automatically goes into "Linkgrabber" which is awezome, but then when i press enter on the link so it goes to "download" section, the links just turn grey? Without any downloading taking place... What did i do wrong?

By the way; I have had the exact same links im trying out, downloaded before! And they are online, i got traffic left on my RS account, etc... So its something with JD i guess?

I had like 150 links when i found out i wanted them on another Harddisk, so i tried to change it in settings, but obviously the links were directed to the first drive - so i deleted them and put them back in with the new drive in use! And then this happend :'-( I tryed switching back to the org. harddisk but still goes grey.

Hope someone out there can help me - I'm loving JD don't want to have to go back to Flashget now :(

Cheers