View Single Post
Old 01.08.2019, 17:34
Modem User

Default flogymnastics.com/flosports.com downloading?

Hi - I'd like to request a plugin to download videos from flogymnastics.com. Simply copying the page url doesn't work. I tried using the url with the "file -> analyse text with links" feature. It finds several hundreds of files but is not able to download the video on the page.

I don't quite understand how the roadmap works, but I found this issue already posted. It doesn't seem like it's been updated for months, but does it mean it's in progress? https://svn.jdownloader.org/issues/86730

It would be great if you could help out!

example page link:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

vid links (all videos on the site not labelled 'PRO' are available free without an account):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**