View Single Post
Old 08.05.2020, 14:34
Junior Loader

Default [LinkCrawler rule] Soundsnap.com Login & Captcha

Hi guys,

I'm trying to download a list of files from **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.soundsnap.com. I don't need to use the crawler in JD because I've already compiled the list with another crawler.

The only thing is I need to pass login details to the site, and they also force a captcha after a certain amount of downloads (even though I respect their bandwidth by limiting download speed and only doing one simultaneous download)

The ideal solution is to bypass/automate the captcha altogether which would be amazing but if there's a way to make the captcha pop up in JD so I can click it and continue through the download list that would also be great.

Thanks so much!

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Example download page (they're all like this): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Example download link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**