View Single Post
Old 13.09.2012, 17:12
Xavyer

I will quote myself from another Thread so i dont have to write it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavyer View Post
Use the JD Chat and ask for help if someone of the team is on (like Jiaz) who can help with your problem you can do a Teamviewer session.

Bills dont pay themself. DLC, Update, SVN and for the next Version is planned a Captcha exchange. They all running on servers, would you want that they get turned off? Or maybe a Paid-Version 20€/$ for JD and for Updates monthly 5€/$.
I don't now the life's of the Devs but maybe they have two choices make money with JD or stop working on JD and do normal work to make money for there lifes.

I dont like much that Installation things too, but first many freeware use something like that, second JD is a very good Download-Manager for free. And third we have the opportunity to choose an other software when we don't like so much the politic of the JD Devs.

At least the Devs do Teamviewer sessions if there is a problem with the uninstall of the third party software (or other problem which cant solved with this forum). I dont know any other freeware software with this support.:confused: