Thread: [User feedback required] Newbie Help
View Single Post
Old 17.05.2012, 15:08
Javite

Talking Newbie Help

Hello wise forum people!

Im new to this software and I have been using it for like 1 day but I have this questions and I googled and couldnt find any updated answer, many thanks in advance for your help,

1) If I am downloading what i know for fact are resumable downloads and I correctly quit the application and then shut down the laptop, no matter the time, when I start the JD again it will be able in theory to resume the downloads from were it was before shutting down the laptop???

2) It would be very nice to know if lets say for example that I want to download 1 file called pics.rar (1Gb) and its uploaded in turbobit, shareflare & letitbit, each one enables resumable downloads in free mode, if I start downloading the 3 files means that I am downloading the 1gb file 3 times?, or, do the 3 downloads combine so that I can get the 1 gb file downloaded faster?, or, lets say I already downloaded 500 mb from turbobit and the host fails, the second link will start downloading from where the other host failed?

Many many thanks for your help forum,

All best!

Javier

Edit:

Pd. Sorry for not realizing this was not the section for this post... If any admin can move it to the right place would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by Javite; 17.05.2012 at 15:15.