View Single Post
Old 18.12.2017, 01:07
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrown View Post
How big is your list? My download list has had thousands of pending downloads. While the pending list isn't that long the total is well over 130,000 links. I move packages around or set priorities, and if there are packages I don't want to start I either disable them or force a skip.

What I've never had a problem with was links downloading "too many" where it cancelled existing running downloads. But I also almost never force start packages, just individual links.

Also, I leave links I don't want cramming up the queue in linkgrabber rather than moving them all over to the download tab. Now, it would sure be nice to be able to move links BACK to the linkgrabber tab, but that's again a big change.
I already mention the amount above..
At least 1TB of links..

Yes, if you force start a package of links from a single hoster,
it tries to download 5 simultaneous downloads at a time.

I have notice some of the popular hosters don't like that..
cos they consider it as too many connections
especially when we are already downloading multiple chunks from that hoster (which are already multiple connections)..

you can try this yourself to see..

Yes, I have already left links in the linkgrabber tab,
but these links in the download tab are links I intend to download,
just not immediately..

If I left most of the links in the linkgrabber tab, it would get too big and you forget which links you want to download..since the queue tab is always grabbing links from the clipboard.

Being able to move links from download tab back to the linkgrabber tab is also a good idea/feature suggestion.

Last edited by madmax2; 18.12.2017 at 09:16.