View Single Post
Old 10.04.2015, 01:12
JD VIP

Not sure if this is the right place but the title looks right, although unfortunately I only read english.

Ok the problem is or may be another captcha related issue though that seems to be associated with jdownloader 2 at least ....

What I have found over the past four days is that for any file from nitroflare.com is not able to download for free users without a whole lot of trouble ....

The captcha that pops up through jdownloader is a terrible black and white with characters that one can barely read at all, similar to but, worse most of the time and even when one can read them, the captcha input is never taken properly.

The captcha's from their web site are totally different also and readable and do take with out any problem for free users. these are similar to this and this http://i.imgur.com/W2WprUp.png

Yes I also read the Captcha FAQ - English pointed to earlier in this post and yes i understand why some are this way or that way but, considering the differences between what is being seen in JDownloader versus their web site, to me it seems there is an issue with JD grabbing the wrong captcha or translating the captcha wrong some how from their web site.

Below are 11 links for your pleasure to test with.
Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

IF a mod wishes to move this to a better place or new topic then please do so.

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Jdownloader 2 Build Date April 9, 2015
As I can't see to just select and copy and paste from the about window for jdownloader 2 let me know if you need any source revision #'s.